There are a number of options when it comes to getting rid of your wrinkles: botox, facelift, derma-rollers, and Juvederm just to name a few. Over time the epidermis begins to thin and will lose the ability to hold moisture. which will result in wrinkles on the face. You may have noticed wrinkles around your mouth, cheeks, beneath the eyes and even on the lips. These wrinkles will deepen as you age and become more prevalent. Read below for reasons why you should choose Juvederm to get rid of your wrinkles and skin care tips to prevent wrinkles.
What Is Juvederm?
Juvederm is an injectable filler used to fill in fine lines and even deeper wrinkles. It can also be used to plump up lips and used as a filler beneath the eyes to give you a youthful look. This filler can last up to a year. Juvederm uses hyaluronic acid to fill in your wrinkles to give you a smooth, natural look. The results are immediate, so you'll know right away if you need more filler.
What Are The Benefits Of Juvederm?
Juvederm has a great number of benefits, which should be considered if you're thinking of doing something about your wrinkles. Some of the benefits include:
- Subtle, more natural look to enhance your natural beauty.
- Restores your faces natural contours.
- Long-lasting results.
- Immediate results.
- Fairly painless, very little recovery time.
- A non-surgical process, no cutting or incisions involved.
- Short procedure time - can be done on your lunch break.
Skin Care Tips
To prevent wrinkles in the first place, there are a number of things you can do. Changes can be made in order to keep your skin looking youthful.
- Stay Hydrated. You should drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and your skin as well. Drink at least 8 - 10 glasses of water per day or more to prevent dehydration. Dehydrating your skin can cause premature wrinkles, so skip caffeine drinks and alcohol that can dehydrate the body and skin.
- Get Enough Sleep. Be sure to get enough sleep each night. You should get at least 6 - 8 hours of good sleep per night. At night is when your skin recuperates, as well as the rest of your body. Go to bed early and get up early.
- Use SPF. Be sure to use SPF sunscreen whenever you're out in the sun. The sun can cause quite a bit of wrinkles on your face (in addition to age and time). Slather on the SPF, not just in the summer, but in the winter too. The sun may not be as hot in the winter, but the rays are just as harmful.
Wrinkles happen over time and from bad habits such as not drinking enough water, smoking, not wearing sunscreen and from not enough sleep. If you have wrinkles and are considering doing something about it, talk to your dermatologist about Juvederm injections.Share